So, last night Kailey and I were snuggled on the couch watching Aladdin. During the movie, Aladdin and Jasmine kiss of course-a Disney kiss. For those of you who don't know what that is, the characters kiss by fitting their lips together and just leaving them there-no lip movement of any sort takes place. After the movie was over, I brought Kailey upstairs and got her ready for bed. When I tucked her in, I asked for a goodnight kiss and of course she obliged. This time though, she pressed her lips up to mine and just sat there forever, while I tried in vain to get her to give me a little smacking sound. I finally asked her why she wouldn't kiss me and she said "Jasmine and Aladdin kiss like this."
She woke up this morning still kissing the "Disney kiss". It is pretty unsatisfying when you just want a sweet little Kailey kiss! I think we'll be in this stage for awhile, so don't be surprised if you ask her for a kiss and you get an "Ariel kiss".
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Kailey Kisses
Posted by Tami at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Actually I will take any kisses she will give me!
found you guys!
Post a Comment