So recently Kailey has become little miss independent. She thinks she has to do everything herself and won't let us help her. For example, the other day she figured out that she could open the car door by herself and so we aren't allowed to help her with that anymore. Unfortunately, it is still difficult for her and she struggles and pulls for quite awhile before succeeding. The worst is in parking lots as people walk by and give me evil glares for forcing my child to struggle to open her door as I watch on. Despite it being a pain sometimes, it really is adorable that she is little miss independent now. The other night, it was her turn to do our family prayers and of course we weren't allowed to help her. She started off the prayer with blessing most of the things and people she knows, then started rambling forever in a language that neither Chad nor I could understand. This went on for at least a few minutes before she ended her prayer. It was so cute-wish I had a tape recorder!
The last announcement I have is.....drumroll please....
We have a fully potty trained little girl now!!!!! Woo hoo! She suddenly decided that she didn't want to wear pull ups anymore this week and only wanted to wear big girl panties. We haven't had an accident all week even though we've been traipsing everywhere! We're so proud of her.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Aww-so cute
Posted by Tami at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment