Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh, How Time Flies!


So Maddie is 3 and half months old now (15 weeks) and I can't believe it! She has grown so much already! She loves to talk and coo to us and it is so easy to get her to smile! Kailey adores her and is such a little mommy these days. She loves to help me change diapers, get her ready in the mornings, and is constantly begging to hold her. She is also growing up so much and saying some of the the funniest things. This morning she came up to me with a big sigh and explained "Mommy, I have a lot of questions about life." Then she walked off. It was hilarious. If only I could answer all the questions she asks me these days. Here are some of the pictures we've taken and the things we've done since our trip to Utah.
Hanging out in her Bumbo seat at the park

First Trip to Disneyland (We went for Chad's birthday)




Sisters hanging out together

2 comments:

Travis and Rochell said...

I cant believe how much your kids have grown. i wish that we would have been in town to see the baby when you here. Hopefully next time. Take care

Brad's TLC said...

so cute!! i wish we could have been there in cedar too! by the way, i love your hair cut, super cute!
Tess