Thursday, June 26, 2008

Talking on the phone

Today Kailey was talking on her play phone in her room. I was "cooking" in her kitchen. She was having me make all sorts of delicious meals like pickles, peanuts, raisins and toast. After I was done, she would have us taste them and pronounce them good, then direct me to make something else. Every so often she would hand me the phone and tell me certain people/things were on and I needed to talk to them. We went through Cookie Monster, Nana, Papa, Daddy, Aunt Annie, Rachel and Brooke. She would have conversations with each one for awhile, hand the phone to me, telling me who they were and demand I talk to them. I was taken aback when I heard her talking about primary and she handed me the phone and said "Jesus needs to talk to you." It was just so sweet and I found myself wondering just what I should say to Him. When I asked Kailey what he was saying, she told me that "Jesus loves Kailey." Oh, the faith of a little child!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Kailey is so special and I hope she always remembers that Jesus loves her.