Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our darling little girl

Photobucket
Even though we have had a rough time the last couple of days, Kailey has still been able to contribute a few moments of sweetness in between bouts of crying and whining (she has been refusing to sleep which has steam rolled into a little miss temper tantrum). Thankfully she went to sleep tonight early and hopefully will catch up!
I decided I had to tell everyone our "awww" moments from recently. Yesterday, Kailey was playing at her "park" on our deck and I was outside watching her. When I went in the house, I stubbed my toe on the door frame and proceeded to sit down and whine about it. (hey, it hurt!). Kailey came over and kept asking "mommy, are you okay?" over and over. When I told her I hurt my toe, she leaned down and kissed my toe and said all better and gave me a sweet hug. She is always so caring of people around her!
Last night during her night time prayers, she started to take off on her own. After blessing the elephants, dinosaurs, zebras (every animal she could name) she proceeded to ask blessings for her family members. Last of all she asked Heavenly Father to bless Kaden so she could see him when we go to Utah. So sweet!

1 comments:

Brad's TLC said...

Tami, Kailey is so stinkin cute!!!!
-TEss