Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Today was the official start of our "summer" vacation. After a grueling drive to Utah yesterday, Kailey woke up ready to play today. Her Uncle Chris decided that she would have a blast playing in a swimming pool (and he was right!) so he went to Walmart and bought her one. She loved it! She played out on the deck in that pool screeching and giggling while mom and I snapped photos like she was the star model in a photo shoot. Things got really wild when Chris started pouring water over her head. She was dancing and shrieking and having a blast despite it being a bit too chilly outside to be soaking wet. What fun!

1 comments:

The Munfords said...

TAMI!! Hey I hope you dont mind I was blog hopping and I found yours!! It's Brittney Davis by the way. You have such a cute family! E-mail me your address and if you want you can check out my blog I have it private though so I need to send you an invite! It was great seeing you! Hope to hear from you soon.