Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Pictures

Here are a few cute pictures from recent park outings. We realized that we took virtually no pictures in January and the majority of February, so we've been really trying to remedy that lately.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Testing out her new sunglasses
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute pics! That first one could seriously be model shot!

Cheryl said...

She is growing up so fast, it is good that she will be getting a sister soon.

Erin Winters said...

Oh! I am so glad that you commented on my blog so I could link over and start stalking your blog too! I can't believe how big Kailey is; I know I shouldn't be surprised - she's the same as Aubree - but I still picture her as a tiny baby. She's gorgeous! I think I gathered that you're having another little girl?!? Congrats! When's the due date?