So, its been unusually hot lately so one day Rachel and I decided to take the girls to the beach for lunch. It was great to get back to the beach! After fending off the hordes of hungry seagulls, the girls had a blast playing in the sand and not so fun after it got thrown in the the eyes. After fishing a surprisingly big rock out of Kailey's eye, the fun times returned. We were excited to see a whale offshore and even helped Matt make a video for work. 


Tuesday, January 20, 2009
January Beach Days
Posted by Tami at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Sillitoe's its great to see some updates! Im glad that you are feeling better and are able to get back on the computer. Congrats on having another little girl I am starting to get nervous about having a boy. Well if you guys want to access my blog let me know at kbmunford@yahoo.com I will talk to you guys later! Brit Davis
Post a Comment