Sunday, November 9, 2008

Check Out Kailey's New Shirt!


Announcing a new member to our family! Baby will be arriving sometime around May 22, 2009.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT???? Is that why you've been throwing up six times a day. Wow...you can really keep a secret!

brooke said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see you guys!

The one who writes stuff said...

Wow! Congrats! That's very exciting news!

Jen said...

Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling all right. I love Kailey's shirt. I always think that is a really cute way to announce your 2nd child. I seriously can't believe how big Kailey is! I bet she is excited to be a big sister.

PS You will be so proud of me, I am officially addicted to the Twilight series!

The Au Family said...

Congrats! Thats very exciting. Please let me know if you need me to watch Kailey at all if you are having down days.

The Munfords said...

Yeah so much fun!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that everything goes great!

Laura said...

Hey congrats! That is great news!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! I bet your little girl is so excited to be a big sister!

Clarissa said...

That is way exciting! I'm hoping your morning sickness is subsiding a little bit! It's no fun, I know. I had it with both my girls. The second was worse and lasted all 9 months. Hopefully your is on its way out by now!! Good luck! I'm thinking of you!